Our Values and Team Profile
About our services with Peter Gioko EA,MBA,P.E, CAA:
Peter Gioko is an experience and licensed tax professional with over 15 years serving individuals and business across the 50 states. Peter Gioko has extensive experience as an IRS Enrolled Agent (EA) ,business owner and holder of Master in Business Administration majoring in finance (MBA), registered tax preparer(RTRP), a Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) and a licensed Professional Engineer (P.E).
As an Enrolled agent Peter Gioko has the highest credential awarded by the IRS and:
- He is recognized across all 50 U.S. states. He is a tax professional who is specifically authorized by the U.S. federal government to offer representation to taxpayers in affairs with our nation’s Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- He has unlimited representation rights before the IRS. Peter may represent his clients on any matters including audits, payment/collection issues, and appeals. Peter as an Enrolled agent was subject to a suitability check by the IRS and has passed a three-part Special Enrollment Examination, which is a comprehensive exam that requires them to demonstrate proficiency in federal tax planning, individual and business tax return preparation, and representation.
- Peter as an Enrolled agent completed 72 hours of continuing education every 3 years. Enrolled Agents utilize their expertise in the ever-evolving area of taxation to represent individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, and estates that are in the process of being audited by the IRS.
- Compared to CPAs and Tax Attorneys, Peter an Enrolled agents will generally charge less for his services. Selecting Peter Gioko is a great choice because he is competent, trustworthy, and charges a reasonable rate.
- Unlike Attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), Peter Gioko as an Enrolled Agent practice tax and tax related problems resolution 100% of the time.
- Always find a tax professional with experience dealing with tax and financial problem you have and meet them face to face, and don't be afraid to interview several before you decide who gets your hard earned money and consider Peter Gioko when making your choice.
Why Choose us:
- Wehave over 15 years experince and are licensed to prepare taxes ,assist with tax audits, guide with tax planning and much more.
- We have understanding and skills needed to take advantage of all applicable deductions that are available to them. Also, tax laws vary every year, and it is very hard for a non-tax professional to keep up on all of the federal and state tax rule changes.
Our Guiding Principles
Our company provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles of Professionalism, Responsiveness and Quality.
Our firm is one of the leading Tax firms in the USA. For over 15 years we have been serving individuals and business across the 50 states. By combining our expertise, experience and the energy of our staff, each client receives close personal and professional attention.
Our high standards, service and specialized staff spell the difference between our outstanding performance, and other firms. We make sure that every client is served by the expertise of our whole firm.
Our firm is responsive. Companies who choose our firm rely on competent advice and fast, accurate personnel. We provide total financial services to individuals, large and small businesses and other agencies.
To see a listing of our services, please take a moment and look at our services page. Because we get new business from the people who know us best, client referrals have fueled our growth in the recent years.
Through hard work, we have earned the respect of the business and financial communities. This respect illustrates our diverse talents, dedication and ability to respond quickly.
An accounting firm is known for the quality of its service. Our firm's reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves.
Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to be available and to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is what we deliver to you.
We feel it is extremely important to continually professionally educate ourselves to improve our technical expertise, financial knowledge and service to our clients.
Our high service quality and "raving fan" clients are the result of our commitment to excellence.
We will answer all of your questions, as they impact both your tax and financial situations. We welcome you to contact us anytime. You will be glad you tried us.